EasyVista by EasyVista
EasyVista IT Service Management is simple, yet comprehensive; highly configurable, yet seamlessly automates upgrades. Developed in alignment with the ITIL best practice framework, EasyVista offers an integrated and modular solution that is designed to support a global, multi-timezone and multi-lingual enterprise. With EasyVista you can leverage the ITIL best practice framework, interoperate with Asset Lifecycle Management, Organizational Service Management, IT financial Management, IT Project Management and external applications and services in order to deliver quality IT services to your organization.
Bpm'online ITIL service by bpm'online
Bpm'online ITIL service is a innovative software with a comprehensive set of processes designed in compliance with ITIL best practices:
1) Business process management: automate key business processes using a powerful yet simple to use visual process designer. Model processes in BPMN using preconfigured elements for creating activities (tasks, calls, and emails), working with pages, processing data, and invoking external services.
2) Unified customer database: access a complete customer profile in the bpm’online ITIL service, including contact data, social profiles, history of interactions, cases submitted. Having a 360-degree customer view will help you build service strategy and improve your service delivery.
3) Single point of contact: use bpm’online’s communication panel to make calls and receive messages directly in the system.
4) Agent workplace: manage your daily tasks more effectively using the pre-configured single window interface.
5) Service catalogue: regardless of the complexity of your IT infrastructure and the size of your Service Desk, be certain you can store all services in a single unified environment of bpm’online ITIL service.
6) Service level management: register in bpm’online all types of service agreements needed to service your customers according to different service levels. You can formalize the terms of cooperation with both, customers (SLA) and Service Desk units (OLA).
7) Configuration management: run a single database of all company’s configuration items (CI) and service assets. Bpm’online ITIL service helps to keep records on hardware, software, licenses, network components and documentation necessary for the seamless service provision.
8) Incident and request management: register all customer cases in bpm’online ITIL service. Arrange cases by categories: incidents, service requests, advisory services.
9) Problem management: store all identified problems in the infrastructure and service processes in bpm’online ITIL service. The system helps preventing recurring mass incidents and proactively informs customers about known errors.
10) Knowledge management: combine knowledge about all services, CIs and known errors in a unified knowledge base in bpm’online ITIL service.
11) Change management: plan all changes in bpm’online ITIL service in order to eliminate known errors in the infrastructure and improve overall quality of IT services.
12) Release management: store a complete information about planned and implemented releases in bpm’online ITIL service.
What makes bpm'online ITIL service unique?
Leverage built-in processes Bpm'online service offers out-of-the-box processes based on industry best practices. Manage customer requests and automate service operations by following pre-defined processes for customer care excellence.
Manage omnichannel communications Personalize communications with your clients using bpm’online service. Manage all client requests in a single view no matter what channel they came from: phone, email, chat, social network or customer portal.
Engaging interface that users love
Work is a pleasure with bpm’online service's clean and easy to use interface. The system provides effortless access to features and information regardless what device that is being used: phone, tablet or laptop. Thanks to the contextual display of information, you’ll see only the data needed for the current task, concentrating your attention on what’s important.