Bpm'online customer service is a robust application to deliver omnichannel customer service and support providing you with the following features:
1) 360° customer view: manage accounts and contacts, segment customers, enrich data through social media, search for and merge duplicates, analyze dublicates;
2) Omnichannel communications: make calls and receive messages directly in the system, provide your customers with comprehensive self-service capabilities and 24x7 access to their case history and knowledge base, engage, collaborate, and share information using enterprise social network, and analyze productivity of service staff;
3) Agent workplace: manage your daily tasks more effectively using a pre-configured single window interface, control and manage inbound and outbound communications easily with bpm’online customer engagement center;
4) Case management: accumulate all cases from your customers and partners in one section of the system, manage various types of cases with the help of out-of-the-box best practice processes in bpm’online customer service, manage case history, your activities, calls and tasks easily with bpm’online intelligent time management tools;
5) Knowledge management: accumulate the knowledge of your company in a unified knowledge base, enable your agents to rate articles, post comments and regularly update articles;
6)Service catalogue: create a unified database of services to facilitate the work of your service agents, manage service categories, setup service calendars and regulate resolution deadlines for each service, identify the services with the highest priorities and track case histories for these services;
7) Business process management: automate any customer service processes – from case management to problem resolution;
8) Synchronization and integration: employ a built-in utility for data importto and from Excel to quickly import or export data on accounts and contacts, product catalogue, documents and invoices into bpm’online customer service, enjoy seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange that synchronizes email, contacts, and tasks with a click of a mouse, keep the entire history of communications with the customer in the bpm’online application, regardless of the mail provider;
9) System designer: use System Designer to setup workplaces, show or hide system sections for different user roles, or personalize the application by adding company's logo and applying your corporate color scheme; customize bpm’online customer service to fit the unique business needs and requirements.
What makes bpm'online customer service unique?
Leverage built-in processes Bpm'online service offers out-of-the-box processes based on industry best practices. Manage customer requests and automate service operations by following pre-defined processes for customer care excellence.
Manage omnichannel communications Personalize communications with your clients using bpm’online service. Manage all client requests in a single view no matter what channel they came from: phone, email, chat, social network or customer portal.
Engaging interface that users love
Work is a pleasure with bpm’online service's clean and easy to use interface. The system provides effortless access to features and information regardless what device that is being used: phone, tablet or laptop. Thanks to the contextual display of information, you’ll see only the data needed for the current task, concentrating your attention on what’s important.
help desk software, help desk crm, help desk automation
Schneider Electric, Heinz, Bayer, OMD
Bpm’online is a premium vendor of process-driven cloud based software for marketing, sales and service automation. The beauty and core value of bpm’online products are the out-of-the-box processes that guide users through the most effective actions to accelerate results. Users love bpm'online's engaging interface with its social look and feel, free from redundant information that keeps them focused on what's relevant.